Hitachi enhances energy saving activities and environmental measures
Enhancing energy saving activities and environmental measures has been required by amendment of Japan's Energy Conservation Act in April 1999. Hitachi has responded to this need by providing our customers with several diagnosis and technologies developed by Hitachi.
Also Hitachi is actively working to improve environmental preservation and recycling activities.
General description of Saving Energy & Saving Operating Cost for rotating equipments
- Energy saving by speed control
- Energy saving by process (pressure) control
- Energy saving by operation management method for parallel arranged compressors
- Energy saving by modernization and application of high efficiency design
- Energy saving by computed management method
- Network Monitoring system
- Energy saving and environmental improvement by driver modification to motor from existing steam turbine